Changes from 1st September 2022
We have listened to feedback received from parents and schools over the course of the year and as a result will be bringing in a few changes from 1st September 2022, which we think will help us continue to develop and improve our service.
What is changing?
We will still be giving pupils 30 lessons spread evenly between September and July, with the following key changes:
• Instead of paying for 5 lessons every half term, we will be taking monthly payments for 3 lessons.
• Payments will be taken on the 1st of the month, starting on 1st September 2022.
• 10 payments will be taken, from September to June, with no payments in July and August.
The benefits of these changes are:
• Payments are more aligned with household budgeting.
• A payment ‘holiday’ for the summer months.
• Fewer lessons to pay for each time.
• A new ‘anytime’ cancellation policy.
We have tried hard over the last few years to keep tuition costs the same, however given the rising costs incurred by the charity, particularly the cost of fuel for the tutors, we have had to increase the price of lessons slightly from September. Fees are increasing by approximately £1 per lesson. Whilst we are aware that any increase is disappointing, we believe we are still offering a very competitive rate for music tuition. We very much hope that the other changes we are introducing will make the increase manageable for parents.
Our complete table of fees from September 2022 onwards can be found here.
For existing customers fees will not change until all lessons paid for have been received. We will amend your existing GoCardless Direct Debit mandate, so you do not need to do anything. Lessons will continue as normal in September.
For children that started lessons at the end of the academic year 2021/2022, click here for more details.
If you wish to discuss your account, please get in touch.