Things that you may like to know before you sign up:
- We use our Direct Debit provider GoCardless to manage all payments, so there’s no need to remember to send any money in to school with your child.
- The first 10 sessions are half price at £5 (50 pence per session).
- This is a one-off payment that simultaneously registers your details with GoCardless for future payments.
- Future sessions are £5 for a block of 5 (£1 per session).
- Recorder Club is paid for in advance, every 2 months (each half term) by Direct Debit.
- Once you have signed up, a recorder will be allocated to your child and will be given out by our tutor in the first session. Please note that we write the pupils' names on the recorders in permanent marker, so do take care when entering your child's name (parents have been known on occasion to accidentally enrol themselves for Recorder Club!). The recorder will be your child's to keep, even if they stop coming to the Recorder Club. (If the recorder is lost or damaged, you will be responsible for any repair or replacement, although we are happy to obtain any required replacement on your behalf upon receipt of payment.)
- After the first 10 sessions, you can cancel at any time in line with our standard cancellation policy in our FAQ's.
- At the end of the academic year, we will invite your child to upgrade to our Key Stage 2 lessons – hopefully we will have sparked an interest! There is no obligation however and all accounts will be closed automatically unless we hear from you.
If you would like your child to take part, simply complete the form below and click 'Continue'.
As Recorder Club runs for just one academic year, we do not accept enrolments after the October half term holiday.
It is important that we have information for whomever the child lives with for the majority of the time as these details are used for communicating important lesson information.
If someone else will be paying for lessons and/or an instrument, their details can be entered at the payment stage of enrolment.