Purchase Package - Lessons
The Purchase Package gives parents who would prefer to pay up-front a ‘safety net’ just in case their child decides that the chosen instrument is not for them. Normans Musical Instruments provides a bespoke package tailored to the needs of MfSF pupils with the option to return and also subsidises your first terms tuition.
The package includes:
- Purchase of Instrument – Complete with case and any essential accessories.
- Standard of Excellence Tuition Book – includes CD for practicing at home.
- A Music Stand
- A Book Bag
- ‘Buyback’ Option – Return the instrument within 6 months of your first lesson and Normans will refund 75% of the original purchase price. (Instrument must be in good condition but allowances are made for general wear and tear.)
- Maintenance Agreement – If the instrument doesn’t work, simply send it to Normans and their technicians will fix it for you. (Excludes cosmetic/wilful damage or negligence)
- Free Delivery
If your child is too small for the full size clarinet, please choose Mini Clarinet instead. You will pay for the full size instrument, but the mini clarinet will be loaned to you until your tutor advises that your child is ready to swap. Please note that there is no extra charge for the mini clarinet, however you will be required to send it back to Normans before you receive your full size clarinet. Once your mini clarinet is received, Normans will send your full size clarinet to a delivery address of your choice.
Depending on the instrument your child has chosen the Purchase Package price is as follows:
Cornet, Trumpet, Mini Clarinet, Clarinet and Flute
Curved Headed Flute and Saxophone
Lessons are Paid directly to MfSF and you will be invoiced on a Termly basis (Typically 10 lessons per term) First Terms Tuition - £28.50 (Subsidised by Normans)
Subsequent Terms Tuition - £57.00
I would like to Enrol My Child
- Complete your child's details and pay for your first term of tuition.
- You will then be directed to the Normans Musical Instruments website to make payment for your instrument.